Wednesday, March 24, 2021

March 24, 2021

 




"Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you,
    who walk in the light of your presence, Lord."
Psalm 89:15


"For I am the Lord your God
    who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
    I will help you."
Isaiah 41:13


There is always uncertainty in our world.  Isn't it comforting to know that Jesus never changes: He is always the same, and we can always trust in and depend on Him!

Do you have any prayer requests?  Let us know either in comments or via email.  Please continue to pray for Shelley and her math class!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



3 comments

  1. Oomph....this one hit me this morning. "This is a time in your life when you must learn to let go: of loved ones, of possessions, of control."
    I am keeping Shelley in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good devo today. Keeping Miss Shelley in prayer. I cannot wait for her to get through this class and be done. I bet she does too. Happy Wednesday.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did Shelley do with her class?

    Prayer request ~ for our leadership in our nation to address the situation at the border.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.