Monday, March 22, 2021

March 22, 2021

 


Friends, how are you adapting to the time change?  I am consuming more coffee in the morning than the norm!


"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!"
Philippians 4:4


"Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord;
    let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation.
Let us come before him with thanksgiving
    and extol him with music and song."
Psalm 95:1-2






We have a homework assignment from today's devo:  Practice trusting and thanking Jesus continually.

I'm on it!

I hope you have a peaceful start to the week, Friends!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


2 comments

  1. This hits home for me today. God is good and is right there when we need him most. Happy New Week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you, this at times can be hard for me. So the extra attention to trusting Jesus, even when I feel like I should be in control.. or when I feel the situation is not the way it should be AND I SHOULD CHANGE IT!!

    Thank you again for taking time to do these. Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.