Thursday, March 4, 2021

March 4, 2021

 



"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life?  Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?"
Luke 12:25-26


"Rejoice always,  pray continually,  give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18



Washington is telling us that there is a "credible threat" for an attack on our capital today, March 4th.  I have a feeling that there might be a false flag event, however I am encouraged by today's devo because regardless of how the news attempts to keep us in a perpetual state of fear and worry, let's choose not to participate, friends!  Instead, let's continue to pray for our country and for unity.




Until next time...


Blessings!
Ricki Jill



2 comments

  1. Honestly, I must've had my head in the sand (or worrying over other silly matters), as I hadn't even heard of this. I just looked it up though. I agree with you, and choose not to participate. Otherwise, I take today's devo as a gentle reminder for me to let go of those other silly matters.....
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. We need to feel safe and positive about moving forward. That is what I am choosing today. Very nice Devo. Wishing you a wonderful day today. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.