Tuesday, March 16, 2021

March 16, 2021

 


I found this heirloom rose at the market, and I just had to bring her home!


"I can do all things [which He has called me to do] through Him who strengthens and empowers me [to fulfill His purpose—I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency; I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses me with inner strength and confident peace.]"
Philippians 4:13 (AMP)


"A cheerful heart is good medicine,
    but a crushed spirit dries up the bones."
Proverbs 17:22


From today's devo:

"Abundant life isn't necessarily health and wealth; it is living in continual dependence on Me."


Let's all have cheerful hearts today, friends!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. Yay for cheerful hearts today. Trying to be motivated to get some things done. It is gloomy and overcast from the snow yesterday. Wish that warm sun would come out and melt all the snow away. Have a good day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cheerful heart is mine today! The sun is shining and I am rid of a two-day headache. Blessed! Blessed also because in answered prayers He lets me know He is always there. Happy for Shelley's progress, and my sil's friend went home last Friday from the hospital! A miracle testimony, that one is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "A cheerful heart is good medicine,
    but a crushed spirit dries up the bones."
    Proverbs 17:22

    Delivering meals this week with a cheerful heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.