Monday, March 8, 2021

March 8, 2021

 



"Look to the Lord and his strength;
    seek his face always."
1 Chronicles 16:11


"There are many plans in a man’s heart,
Nevertheless the Lord’s counsel—that will stand."
Proverbs 19:21 (NKJV)


"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."
Matthew 6:33



Happy Monday, Friends!  Do you have your week planned-out?  I do, but I am open to change if it's His will.


While reading today's devo, I looked up Proverbs 19:21 from several different translations, and I want to share this one with you:

Many plans are in a man’s mind,
But it is the Lord’s purpose for him that will stand (be carried out).
Proverbs 19:21 (AMP)


Have a blessed Monday!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. Have a good week, Ricki Jill! I love the art and photos you stage for each day. :)
    I have a continued prayer request for my former neighbor, 3 weeks now in ICU. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hits home for me today in many ways. Happy New Week sweet friend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am delivering Meals on Wheels this week. Making the deliveries and adding a bit of cheer to someone else.. always brings me joy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.