Sunday, March 21, 2021

March 21, 2021

 


I hope it's a beautiful Sunday wherever you are, Friends!


"Surely God is my salvation;
    I will trust and not be afraid.
The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense;
    he has become my salvation.”
With joy you will draw water
    from the wells of salvation.
Isaiah 12:2-3


"Surely you have granted him unending blessings
    and made him glad with the joy of your presence."
Psalm 21:6


From today's devo:


I spoke the universe into existence; My Power is absolutely unlimited!
~Sarah Young


I cannot fathom that kind of power...a power that can create the universe through language!  We are blessed to have a creative God who made us in His image.

Create something beautiful today, Friends!  


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


2 comments

  1. Blessings on this beautiful Sunday morning to you! It is so often that the very words (SY quote) which grab your attention do mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Sunday Morning. Have a great start to the new week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.