Sunday, January 10, 2021

January 10, 2021

 


Today's devo is a special January gift for us.  I have bookmarked it!


"When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.
     In God, whose word I praise—
in God I trust and am not afraid.
    What can mere mortals do to me?"
Psalm 56:3-4


"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.  For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
Matthew 6:20-21


I love the advice given in today's devo and companion scripture.  It is a new take on treasures in heaven for me, and I like it: "Store up for yourself treasure in heaven, through placing your trust in me."

I have seen several posts early this morning urging us to pray 2 Chronicles 7:14.  This is my prayer request for today.  I hope you have a blessed Sunday, Friends!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



2 comments

  1. Hello my dear,
    I am praying and holding tight to God during these days.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.