Saturday, January 23, 2021

January 23, 2021

 


Before I read today's devo, I had taken this graphic from my blog file because this has been my prayer life lately.  I've had lots to pray about, lots of prayer requests, and I have not been able to focus.  I had to giggle when I read today's devo because it literally spoke to me, and made me feel much better about my current prayer status.

I want to thank Rita for sending it to me!  I love the graphic.



"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6


"Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight."
1 Peter 3:4


For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ.
But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.
2 Corinthians 4:6-7


...but He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you [My lovingkindness and My mercy are more than enough—always available—regardless of the situation]; for [My] power is being perfected [and is completed and shows itself most effectively] in [your] weakness.” Therefore, I will all the more gladly boast in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ [may completely enfold me and] may dwell in me.
2 Corinthians 12:9 (AMP)


I love you, Friends!  I hope you have a very blessed and restful weekend.  


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



2 comments

  1. Love you too girlfriend. Have a great weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ricki Jill! Just to demonstrate how scattered my mind is, today is Jan 25th and I am just now focusing and catching up on my devotions. My prayers at night are literally this! Love you too, and love knowing I have friends who get that part of me! I hope your weekend was good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.