Tuesday, January 12, 2021

January 12, 2021

 



Today is National Hot Tea Day, and I am VERY THANKFUL for hot tea!




The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”
Exodus 33:14


"Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.  If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.  If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you."

John 15:4-7


I think today would be a great day to post this neat Fruits of the Spirit graphic.  I have found that whispering Jesus's name throughout the day can help with achieving them.

"Against such things there is no law."


Have a blessed and fruitful day, Friends!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




3 comments

  1. Nice graphic, and beautiful artwork in your teapot! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a nice cup of tea right now. Yum! Have a lovely day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the graphic.
    Thank you for your posts my friend, they are just what we all need.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.