Saturday, January 9, 2021

January 9, 2021


I thought this graphic appropriate for today's post since we're reading from Psalm 46.



He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
    I will be exalted among the nations,
    I will be exalted in the earth.”  Psalm 46:10


"What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?"
Romans 8:31


"God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear,
Even though the earth be removed,
And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
Though its waters roar and be troubled,
Though the mountains shake with its swelling."
Psalm 46:1-3


"For no word from God will ever fail."
Luke 1:37


Hold tight, Friends.  God is in control:  He is FOR US!  Be fearless!  This, too, shall pass.


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


 

2 comments

  1. It has been a difficult week my friend.
    I thank you for continuing to post here.
    Reminding my boys of your message..
    God is in control: He is FOR US! Be fearless! This, too, shall pass.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.