Tuesday, January 5, 2021

January 5, 2021

 



"The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them;
    he delivers them from all their troubles.
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
    and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
Psalm 34:17-18

Today's devo truly hit home with me because I'm notorious for starting a project or something else in my life and then asking for God's blessing.   :/

I have a prayer request:  Tomorrow, hundreds of thousands of Patriots are planning to protest election fraud in our nation's capital.  Please pray for their safety, and that there won't be any violence with opposing factions.  I will continue to pray 2 Chronicles 7:14. 


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


2 comments

  1. Praying my dear friend.
    Please pray for our Wisconsin National Guard as they have been called up to protect private business, and public places from possible unrest.
    Thank you,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.