Monday, January 11, 2021

January 11. 2021

 





“Be still and know (recognize, understand) that I am God.
I will be exalted among the nations! I will be exalted in the earth.”
Psalm 46:10 (AMP)


I posted this graphic a couple of days too soon!




"Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful."
Colossians 4:2



"His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.  Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires."
2 Peter 1:3-4


Today's devo is a practical process for prayer:

1.   Articulate concerns via prayer requests;
2.   Thank God for the answers already in motion; and
3.   Continue with thankful prayers to reduce tension and increase positivity.

This makes two devos in a row I'm bookmarking!  I have already prayed the prayers of gratitude for our most recent requests.  I'm looking forward to seeing how God is working!

Speaking of prayers....do y'all have any specific prayer requests today?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




2 comments

  1. Praying for our nation as we start to go though a very troubling time as Freedom of Speech.. is honestly being attacked.
    We must have the freedom to disagree in a respectful way. We must be able to debate.
    Praying for eyes to be opened as to what is going on here.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bookmarking this one as well. Focusing on the gratitude of answers already in motion is exactly what I needed to read!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.