Wednesday, January 13, 2021

January 13, 2021

 





"The Lord has done it this very day;
    let us rejoice today and be glad."
Psalm 118:24


"To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps."
1 Peter 2:21


Lots of goodness in today's devo, and this is my favorite sentence:

"Thank me for this day of life, recognizing that is a precious, unrepeatable gift."






Thoughts?

I started this book back in the summer, and January might end up being my favorite month of devos!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

 



1 comment

  1. "Thank me for this day of life, recognizing that is a precious, unrepeatable gift."

    Agree.. sending this to my boys.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.