Friday, January 8, 2021

January 8, 2021

 




"God is our refuge and strength,
    an ever-present help in trouble."
Psalm 46:1


"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."
Romans 12:12


"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
Romans 15:13


Sometimes I am amazed at how these devos offer insight right at the very moment I need them.  I truly needed today's message this morning!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



1 comment

  1. Ricki Jill this is perfect. I need prayers today for a good thing to happen for my husband. If you could add him to your prayers. I believe in the power of prayer. Happy Friday. Have a great weekend. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.