Saturday, January 16, 2021

January 16, 2021

 



“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
Matthew 11:28-30


"No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.  Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:5,9


Today's lesson in the devo reminds me of a study I just read claiming that of the study's participants, 91% of things they worried about never even happened.  Science and the Bible are in agreement about worrying.  Stop it!  (I'm literally yelling that to myself internally this morning!)

I hope y'all have a lovely Saturday!  I do have a prayer request:  My SIL has the China virus.  Her eyes are hurting and she's having bad headaches, but they are only treating it with over the counter meds.


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill








2 comments

  1. Sorry to hear about your SIL. I hope the over the counter meds will work for her. Prayers for sure. Have a good weekend. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, praying your SIL is feeling better.
    Happy Monday,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.