Tuesday, January 19, 2021

January 19, 2021

 

I loved the imagery in today's devo.  It inspired the photo, above:
"I am like a supersaturated cloud, showering Peace into the pool of your mind."



When You said, “Seek My face,”
My heart said to You, “Your face, Lord, I will seek.”
Psalm 27:8 (NKJV)


"Don’t fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God’s wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It’s wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life."
Philippians 4:6-7 (MSG)

NOTE: I know that the devo only mentions verse 7, but I included verse 6 as well.


"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
Jeremiah 29:13



My only prayer request for today is to please pray for our country.  We know that our country is divided; it's a travesty!  I am praying for unity as well as 2 Chronicles 7:14. Praying scripture is powerful!




 
"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
2 Chronicles 7:14



Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



1 comment

  1. Continuing to pray for our Nation. Riots in Portland, Seattle and Denver on January 20th. Burning the flag and more destruction.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.