Thursday, January 28, 2021

January 28, 2021

 



"...and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
Matthew 28:20

"You have searched me, Lord,
    and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise;
    you perceive my thoughts from afar.
You discern my going out and my lying down;
    you are familiar with all my ways.
Before a word is on my tongue
    you, Lord, know it completely."
Psalm 139:1-4


Jesus promised us that he is with us always, and in today's devo I was convicted about:


"Most Christians accept this teaching as truth but ignore it in their daily living."


I don't want to be that Christian because I will miss out on countless blessings.

Thanks for praying for the tornado victims in my state.  I have received the nicest emails.  Y'all are truly a blessing to me!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



Post a Comment

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.