Wednesday, January 27, 2021

January 27, 2021

 


This is the only Christmas decor that is still up.  The book tree really brightens-up our bookshelves in the family room, and I think I'll keep it up for a little while longer.


"Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.  My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?"
John 14:1-2


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Good Morning, Friends!  I have a prayer request today: Please pray for the people of Fultondale, Alabama as they clean-up from the tornado that hit Monday night.  Thank-you!  I am so grateful for the prayer warriors who read this little blog!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



3 comments

  1. Oh my a tornado. We are seeing snow pile up and you are having tornadoes in your state. This weather ugh!!!! Prayers of course for all of those affected. Have a good day RJ. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about that tornado! Definitely adding to my prayer list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for all affected and all that are helping. Praying for healing, rebuilding, safety and for LOVE to shine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.