Monday, January 25, 2021

January 25, 2021

 




"Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name."
Hebrews 13:15

"And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit."
2 Corinthians 3:18


"Yet I am always with you;
    you hold me by my right hand.
You guide me with your counsel,
    and afterward you will take me into glory."
Psalm 73:23-24


Interesting how today's devo says, "Bring me the sacrifice of your time..."  I always consider it a luxury because I am blessed I have the time to spend in prayer and Bible study!  I love today's lessons.

Side note:  I have read several Christian anti-mask commentaries based on scripture, including 
2 Corinthians 3:18.  Read them with discernment, friends.


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



1 comment

  1. "Yet I am always with you;
    you hold me by my right hand.
    You guide me with your counsel,
    and afterward you will take me into glory."
    Psalm 73:23-24

    A good reminder and one that I will remind my boys. Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.