Sunday, January 24, 2021

January 24, 2021

 




"...who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had and bought it."
Matthew 13:46 (NKJV)


"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds..."
James 1:2


“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
John 16:33

I think it's helpful to be reminded of the parable from Matthew 13: 

The Parable of the Pearl of Great Price

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking beautiful pearls,  who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had and bought it."
Matthew 13:45-46

I hope you have a blessed Sunday, Sweet Friends!

Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


Post a Comment

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.