Tuesday, August 11, 2020

August 11, 2020

 




As pretty as these invitations are, none is as precious as Christ's invitations to us.


"The Spirit and the bride say, 'Come!' And let the one who hears say, 'Come!' Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life."
Revelation 22:17

"All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away."
John 6:37

"I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
Ephesians 3:16-19

How wonderful are today's verses from Paul's letter to the Ephesians.  I'm sure it was as encouraging to them as it is to us today, although I'm having difficulty fathoming the depths of Christ's love.  What a wonderful thing to ponder!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


2 comments

  1. Beautiful, both the ephemera and the message! I can't even imagine the width and depth of His love. Learning how to scuba dive and being able to go beneath the sea 100', seeing so clearly nearly a mile beyond that doesn't was just a glimpse of His magnitude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the visual you have shared. Scuba diving=tiny glimpse...Lovely, Rita, thanks!

      Delete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.