Wednesday, August 26, 2020

August 26, 2020

 


Today's mood
Thinking hopeful thoughts due to a peaceful devo


“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
John 16:33

"Look to the Lord and his strength;
    seek his face always."
Psalm 105:4

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
John 14:27

I love today's devo because it legit has three of my favorite Bible verses featured.  I love the Book of John...my very favorite in the Bible!

May the Peace of the Lord be with you today!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


2 comments

  1. The book of John is my fave too. We always leave our service at the end with John 14:27. Go in Peace. I wish you peace today.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this today, it is what I needed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.