Sunday, August 2, 2020

August 3, 2020





"The words of the reckless pierce like swords,
    but the tongue of the wise brings healing."
Proverbs 12:18

"My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,"
James 1:19

"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."
Ephesians 4:29

Tough lessons in today's devo, especially for me.  I'm part Irish, I have the gift of the gab, and my words are not always encouraging.  

NOTE: I posted several of the posts from this week early to get the glitches out of my blog.

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

Post a Comment

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.