Monday, August 17, 2020

August 17, 2020

 



"Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
    and gave him the name that is above every name, 
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
    to the glory of God the Father."
Philippians 2:9-11


"But now, this is what the Lord says—
    he who created you, Jacob,
    he who formed you, Israel:
“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
    I have summoned you by name; you are mine."
Isaiah 43:1


During the midst of a storm, acknowledging Jesus Christ is Lord and crying out to him is the best way to weather it.  When do you feel closer to God?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





2 comments

  1. I know a lot of people say they seem closer to God during the hard times but I feel close to him the most during the best of times. I am so thankful for the good blessings he gives us too. Happy New Week RJ.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I feel closer to Him during the good times. I struggle more during the hard times. This is something I need to work on, during the hard times I sometimes do not hear him as well or understand the reason for the hard time. I need to be more patient and wait for Him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.