Saturday, August 15, 2020

August 15, 2020

 





"Evening, morning and noon
    I cry out in distress,
    and he hears my voice."
Psalm 55:17

"Therefore let all the faithful pray to you
    while you may be found;
surely the rising of the mighty waters
    will not reach them."
Psalm 32:6

"Trust in him at all times, you people;
    pour out your hearts to him,
    for God is our refuge."
Psalm 62:8

It's easier for me to trust God when I pray throughout the day.  I tend to pray more throughout the day when I begin my day with prayer.  I like to give God the best part of my day which is early morning.  What about you?  Do you have a special time of the day when you like to spend time with God?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


1 comment

  1. I also spend time with God in the morning. I have a prayer journal that I write in and read scripture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.