Tuesday, August 25, 2020

August 25, 2020

 


"Red Apple on Linen Napkin"
6" X 6"
Oil on Canvas Board

I've been in the apple mode because this is the first week of school.  I won't post another for a little while, promise!


"God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’” "
Exodus 3:14

"Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?"
1 Corinthians 3:16

"The Lord confides in those who fear him;
    he makes his covenant known to them.
My eyes are ever on the Lord,
    for only he will release my feet from the snare."
Psalm 25:14-15

What God said to Moses still baffles me and makes me giggle a little....and maybe it isn't supposed to make me giggle, but it does anyway.  I always felt sorry for Moses, telling his people: "I am has sent me to you."  I would have loved to have heard all their comments!

I hope your week is going well so far!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




3 comments

  1. I love seeing your beautiful art, fabulous!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I giggle too. It reminded me of Popeye's statement in the cartoon, I yam what I yam. I can imagine the Israelites' comments!
    I love your art too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art is beautiful.
    Praying with you my friend. May our nation heal.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.