Thursday, August 13, 2020

August 13, 2020

 





“ 'The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel' (which means “God with us”).
Matthew 1:23

" 'The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.' "
John 10:10-11


My prayer for us today is that we will enjoy this day to its fullest in thankfulness and praise to God.  I loved reading about Christmas today, too.  It has made me feel cooler in this oppressive heat we've been having lately!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



1 comment

  1. Reading of Christmas stirred excitement in me. :) The art pictorial is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.