Wednesday, August 19, 2020

August 19, 2020

 

Water feature from Jim Scott's Gardens, Lake Martin, Alabama
From the devo: "Knowing Me intimately is like having a private wellspring of joy within you."


"But I have calmed and quieted myself,
    I am like a weaned child with its mother;
    like a weaned child I am content."
Psalm 131:2


"Surely you have granted him unending blessings
    and made him glad with the joy of your presence."
Psalm 21:6


"Be still before the Lord
    and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when people succeed in their ways,
    when they carry out their wicked schemes."
Psalm 37:7

Psalm 37:7 has been resonating with me lately.  So many evil people get away with crimes against children.  It has made it difficult for me to sleep at night.  I am waiting patiently, and praying for justice.


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



Post a Comment

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.