Tuesday, August 18, 2020

August 18, 2020

 


I will be sharing some photography and a few journal entries and drawings this week.


"After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting:

'Hallelujah!
Salvation and glory and power belong to our God...' "
Revelation 19:1


"Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
    will rest in the shadow of the Almighty..."
Psalm 91:1

Impossibilities in life enable us to call for God and his power to fight our battles for us.  

Full disclosure: It has been hard for me today to focus on the devo because guess what?  I get to go to my church on Sunday for the first time since March!  It will be outside, but that's okay.  Now I'm praying for pretty, sunny weather!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill






3 comments

  1. Great news that you can go to your Church on Sunday. That is a big things. We still have to make a reservation to go to our church with only allowing so many in. I still worry so I just watch our service on TV. It is not the same but it is something. Have a wonderful day. Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    That is fantastic news that you are able to attend on Sunday. We are still closed, but have the service streamed online each Sunday.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.