Friday, August 28, 2020

August 28, 2020



Speaking of light...
This was a fairly quick drawing I drew using a silverpoint stylus.  Silverpoint is literally silver, and it leaves its mark on paper that has been treated with silverpoint drawing ground.

It will tarnish in time to a pretty sepia-like color.

My mood today is sunny and bright!  Let your little light shine!


"Many, Lord, are asking, 'Who will bring us prosperity?'
    Let the light of your face shine on us.
Fill my heart with joy
    when their grain and new wine abound.

In peace I will lie down and sleep,
    for you alone, Lord,
    make me dwell in safety."
Psalm 4:6-8

"The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp."
Revelation 21:23

I absolutely loved today's devo, especially the verse from Revelation.  God's glory illuminates!

My prayer for you this weekend is that it will be peaceful and restful!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



2 comments

  1. Thank you, Ricki Jill. Peace be with you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping and praying for peace and more love in all our hearts. Happy Weekend.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.