Sunday, August 2, 2020

August 4, 2020



When I saw these roses in the shop, I was struck by the variety of reds, pinks, greens, and creams in them.  I love God's beautiful world found in nature (and curated at my local florist).



"Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'"
John 14:6

"Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful."
Colossians 4:2

Thank-you, God, for the time spent with you each and every day! Thank-you for planning my day.

NOTE: I posted several of the posts from this week early to get the glitches out of my blog.

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


Post a Comment

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.