Saturday, August 22, 2020

August 22, 2020

 


I love sunflowers because of their little faces: they follow the sun throughout the day.  
We need to be like little sunflowers and keep our hearts focused on Jesus throughout the day.


"Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."
James 4:7

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death."
Romans 8:1-2

"Surely God is my salvation;
    I will trust and not be afraid.
The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense;
    he has become my salvation.”
Isaiah 12:2

Today's devo is a wonderful reminder that fear comes from the enemy, and he flees from us especially when we pray.


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


1 comment

  1. Overcoming fear and having faith is probably one of the hardest challenges we have in our lives right now. Happy Sunday sweet friend.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.