Sunday, August 2, 2020

August 6, 2020










"Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him.
Even so, I will defend my own ways before Him."
Job 13:15 (NKJV)

"He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;
    he causes me to stand on the heights."
Psalm 18:33

"Though the fig tree does not blossom
And there is no fruit on the vines,
Though the yield of the olive fails
And the fields produce no food,
Though the flock is cut off from the fold
And there are no cattle in the stalls,

Yet I will [choose to] rejoice in the Lord;
I will [choose to] shout in exultation in the [victorious] God of my salvation!

The Lord God is my strength [my source of courage, my invincible army];
He has made my feet [steady and sure] like hinds’ feet
And makes me walk [forward with spiritual confidence] on my [a]high places [of challenge and responsibility]."
Habakkuk 3:17-19 (AMP)

God will help us when times are tough, enabling our footing (like the deer's) to be sure and stable in the heights of struggles.

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

2 comments

  1. Beautiful collage to illustrate this special scripture. "to be sure and stable in the heights of struggles."

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.