Thursday, August 27, 2020

August 27, 2020

 


Sometimes the chaos in our own lives is of our own making.
Take my art studio, for example...it was one hot mess, but a thoughtful gift from a friend helped me better organize it so I can create and get work done.  She encouraged me to organize!  Thanks, Patti!


While I was cleaning and organizing the chaos called my art studio, I was reminded of this verse:
 "Let all things be done decently and in order."
1 Corinthians 14:40


"Because you are my help,
    I sing in the shadow of your wings.
I cling to you;
    your right hand upholds me."
Psalm 62:7-8

"Your word is a lamp for my feet,
    a light on my path."
Psalm 119:105

If there is chaos and confusion in our world that isn't of our own making, thank God we can focus on Christ who enlightens our way.

Today I am praying for less chaos and more structure and discernment.  What are you praying for today?  Share in comments section below and we will pray with you!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




1 comment

  1. I am praying for our nation, and leaders of our nation and state of Wisconsin. As the riots have caused so much destruction.
    And I pray that truth can be heard. Somehow God can shut out all the lies and false statements and that people will hear truth.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.