Wednesday, August 12, 2020

August 12, 2020

 





"A bruised reed he will not break,
    and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out.
In faithfulness he will bring forth justice;"
Isaiah 42:3


" 'Though the mountains be shaken,
    and the hills be removed,
yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken
    nor my covenant of peace be removed,'
    says the Lord, who has compassion on you."
Isaiah 54:10


"In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans."
Romans 8:26

Often my prayers resemble the one depicted above, but thankfully I have the intercession of the Holy Spirit.  A friend sent me the meme above, and I love it!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




2 comments

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.