Thursday, August 20, 2020

August 20, 2020

 


Today is the first day of school for the children in our neighborhood.
Seeing the little ones in masks breaks my heart.  I pray that this nonsense will cease soon, and that the virus will be eradicated from this earth.

The pretty ribbon was hand-stamped by a sweet artist from California.  At least as Christians we know that our "Happily Ever After" is guaranteed.  


"...who forgives all your sins
    and heals all your diseases..."
Psalm 103:3

"Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not."
James 4:2 (KJV)

"...or because of these surpassingly great revelations.  Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me.  But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me."
2 Corinthians 12:7-9

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
Matthew 7:7

I am fervently praying today that God will heal this nation: not only from COVID-19, but also I pray he will heal our hearts and minds.

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


2 comments

  1. Hello Dear Friend,
    Our schools open Thursday.
    Sam starts school Monday, online. He has class at campus Tuesday and Thursday.
    I am praying with you.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.