Saturday, July 10, 2021

July 10, 2021

 




"The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries."
Revelation 17:4


"Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.  You are my friends if you do what I command.  I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you."
John 15:13-15



Jesus is our friend!  From today’s devo:


I long for you to trust Me enough to fully be yourself with Me.


Have a happy Saturday!


Until next time…

Blessings! 
Ricki Jill

3 comments

  1. What would we do without friendships. Pure at heart and faithful friendship. Our best friend is God and he is always there for us. Happy Weekend sweet friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with what Kris shared, so very true. Amen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.