Thursday, July 22, 2021

July 22, 2021

 


Heirloom roses from Jemison, Alabama


"For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light  (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) and find out what pleases the Lord."
Ephesians 5:8-10


"But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers."
Matthew 23:8



I've been seeing several references to authenticity in my world lately.  I suppose I'd better pay attention!  

Prayer requests?

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


1 comment

  1. The roses are lovely.
    Praise Report .. we got more rain. Just about an inch, we will take what we can get. We are experiencing a drought. My rain barrels are full again for watering the garden. YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.