Sunday, July 25, 2021

July 25, 2021

 



"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me."
John 10:27


"And we know [with great confidence] that God [who is deeply concerned about us] causes all things to work together [as a plan] for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to His plan and purpose."
Romans 8:28 (AMP)




Hello, Friends!  This is the last week we will be reading and discussing Jesus Calling.  It's hard to believe that it's almost been a year.  Let's make the best of it!  

Next month, we will begin Max Lucado's Happy Today.  If you have friends you think might would enjoy journaling with us, please invite them!

Jesus reveals himself in so many ways to us.  My prayer for you is to go out and have a blessed Sunday, seeking Jesus and his messages!  (Please pray that I will do the same  :D  )


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




2 comments

  1. It doesn't seem like a whole year already. Well thank you sweet friend for publishing these for all of us that follow and love the devotions. I look forward to the new venture with Happy Today. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend.
    Jeremy and I enjoyed our church service and study today. Continuing to pray for our nation, families and friends. Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.