Monday, July 12, 2021

July 12, 2021

 



"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved."
Acts 4:12


"Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete."
John 16:24



I do hate it when I hear people say "Jesus Christ" as a curse rather than a blessing.  Let's all try to utter his name tenderly today.  It will make our Monday that much better!

Have a blessed week, Friends!  Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




2 comments

  1. Happy Monday sweet friend. Wishing you a good start to the new week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree with the vulgar speech our peoples have taken up. F--- is used way too much in my neck of the woods. It really makes NO sense to me, why to say it every other word or at all.

    Continuing to pray for a revival of our people.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.