Saturday, July 17, 2021

July 17, 2021

 




"The fig tree forms its early fruit;
    the blossoming vines spread their fragrance.
Arise, come, my darling;
    my beautiful one, come with me."
Song of Songs 2:13


"...but few things are needed—or indeed only one. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her."
Luke 10:42


Today's devo is a reminder to all of the Marthas that Mary made the best choice.  Let's try to be more like Mary today, Friends! 






Today is my husband Trip's birthday!  Please say a special birthday prayer for him, please and thank-you!


Have a blessed Saturday!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. Happy Saturday. Wishing you peace and much love on this lovely weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday blessings to Trip! He shares a birthday with an uncle of mine. I hope his day was memorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Trip! Praying for him and his family.

    Does he have a story behind his name? Remember I am a Yankee, so I may not understand all the Southern ways.. LOL!

    Our Samuel is named after my grandpa Samuel Paul.
    Our Atticus was named after the character Atticus in the novel To Kill a Mockingbird.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.