Sunday, July 18, 2021

July 18, 2021

 


(AMP)


God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us.  ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’
Acts 17:27-28


What I love best from today's devo (other than the scripture):


Ask me to open your eyes, so that you can find me everywhere.



Hebrews 11:1 is one of my favorite Bible verses.  Have a blessed Sunday, Friends!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





2 comments

  1. Prayers for me today. Had a really hard day yesterday. Hoping today wil be better. Off to my granddaughters pool party today. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying to SEE and HEAR God in what direction to go in a few current situations.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.