Friday, July 2, 2021

July 2, 2021

 



"Hear my cry for help,
    my King and my God,
    for to you I pray.

In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice;
    in the morning I lay my requests before you
    and wait expectantly."

Psalm 5:2-3


From today's devo:

Living well is both a discipline and an art.

I couldn't agree more!  Thanks for your continued prayers for my friend and her daughter as they travel to Russia.  Do y'all have any prayer requests, Friends?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



2 comments

  1. Prayers for your friend with her travel plans. Have a wonderful weekend and Happy 4th. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for the travels to go well to Russia. Do keep us posted, what an amazing trip!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.