Friday, July 23, 2021

July 23, 2021

 



"You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.  Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.  In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven."
Matthew 5:14-16





"And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit."
2 Corinthians 3:18


God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’”
Exodus 3:14



From today's devo:

Ask My Spirit to live through you, as you wend your way through this day.


Happy Friday, Friends!  Last year I'd marked today's lesson as one of my favorites.  :D

Prayer requests?

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



1 comment

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.