Thursday, July 8, 2021

July 8, 2021

 



"I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete."
John 15:11








From today's devo:


Be prepared to be blessed bountifully by My Presence, for I am a God of unlimited abundance.


I hope you are blessed bountifully this weekend, My Friends.  I know we will be blessed as Molly our niece is driving up from New Orleans tonight for a visit.  Please pray for travel mercies for her!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



3 comments

  1. Enjoy your time with Molly! Prayers for safe travels, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your visit with Molly. Prayers for safe travels. Happy Thursday. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the weekend with Molly. Praying for safe travels.
    Happy family times. xx oo Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.