Friday, July 16, 2021

July 16, 2021

 




"He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
    out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
    and gave me a firm place to stand.
He put a new song in my mouth,
    a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear the Lord
    and put their trust in him."
Psalm 40:2-3






"Why are you in despair, my soul?
And why are you restless within me?
Wait for God, for I will again praise Him
For the help of His presence, my God."
Psalm 42:5 (NASB)


I agree with the part of the devo that says:


"Self pity is a slimy pit.  Once you fall in, you tend to go deeper and deeper in the mire."


This is a slimy pit free zone!  I love you, Friends!  Have a great weekend! 


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



2 comments

  1. I agree with your comment! And I love you too, thank you! I hope you have a great weekend too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.