Monday, July 19, 2021

July 19, 2021

 



"In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one."
Ephesians 6:16


"This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.  If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth.  But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin."
1 John 1:5-7


"Surely God is my salvation;
    I will trust and not be afraid.
The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense;
    he has become my salvation."
Isaiah 12:2


Happy new week, Friends!  I want all of us to pray for each other.  I think several of us are under spiritual attack, and today's devo is timely since it reminds us about the armor of God.  I know that I will read this devo several times today.  



Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



2 comments

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.