Monday, July 26, 2021

July 26, 2017

 



"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
    I will counsel you with my loving eye on you."
Psalm 32:8


"Direct me in the path of your commands,
    for there I find delight."
Psalm 119:35





Happy Monday, Friends!  Today's devo is perfect for the start of a work week because its focus is on obsessive planning.  Are you an obsessive planner?  I tend to be.  I suppose that the lesson is sometimes our plans don't align with God's, and we need to allow Jesus to direct our paths more and worry less.

Psalm 143:8 is beautiful, isn't it!

Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



2 comments

  1. I am a planner and organizer and like to have things planned out too. Sometimes God shows us a better plan. Been there many times. Have a wonderful start to the new week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I tend to be an over planner. Let's toast to starting the week with an open heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.