Saturday, July 31, 2021

July 31, 2021

 




"To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory."
Colossians 1:27


"...and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
Matthew 28:20


On the evening of that first day of the week, when the disciples were together, with the doors locked for fear of the Jewish leaders, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!”
John 20:19


Happy Saturday, Friends!  I hope you're taking the devo's advice today by "slowing down your pace of living."  Today is our last devo post from Jesus Calling.  We will start Happy Today beginning Monday.  Are y'all excited?  I am!






Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. Grateful! And very much looking forward to the next chapter(s)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Weekend my sweet friend. I am looking forward to Happy Today. Have a good Saturday and lovely weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for doing this my friend, it has been good for me.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.