Tuesday, July 20, 2021

July 20, 2021

 



"As the deer pants for streams of water,
    so my soul pants for you, my God.
My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.
    When can I go and meet with God?"
Psalm 42:1-2


...so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky...
Philippians 2:15





Happy Tuesday, Friends!  Today, I hope we can sparkle and "shine brightly in today's dark world."  I love that from the devo!

Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. It's always good when we can see the sparkle in what the day brings. Happy Tuesday. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I delivered flowers today to celebrate a Remembered Anniversary ~ the customers husband passed a year ago, but her daughter wanted to send her flowers to Remember their Anniversary.
    xx oo
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.